Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poetry~!

Right, seen as no-one else has, I'll be the first to post a poem!! I have quite a few poems that i haven't published that I'll be posting here, so this is a poem i wrote about a week ago:


Forgotten

Your hand, at the back of my neck
remains unmatched.
The safety of your arms,
unsurpassed.

The happiness you brought,
unscathed by doubt.
The butterflies in my stomach,
persist in flight.

None were as soft,
as your lips.
None were as kind,
As your smile.

You were all I ever needed.

3 comments:

Alé Mercado said...

Great opening to the blog Robbie!
I love how visual your poem is. Same happened with Old Boots. A bit surreal and intensely visual but always warm. Reminds me of Wong Kar-Wai in "In the Mood For Love" (Film), Lorenzo Mattotti (Comics) or Mercury Rev (music)

Thanks for that

Jake Mullally said...

cool poem robbie! I like!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like!!
I've got quite a few poems so I'm gonna just post one a day till I'm up to date, so I'll have another up soon!